Clinics & Services
Our nurses are able to carry out:
- Suture/Staple removal
They can also provide health advice and first aid. If you wish to find out more about what our nurses can help with please get in contact with the surgery.
Every Thursday afternoon between the hours of 13.00 and 14:40. Here a nurse and health visitor will be available for any check-ups or vaccinations.
There will also be a GP on site for any examinations that are due for your baby.
*Please note that you must contact the surgery to book appointments*
A midwife is available by appointment on Wednesday morning between 9.00am and 12:30pm. Please contact the surgery to arrange a suitable appointment.
Chronic Disease Monitoring
The practice runs regular clinics for the following conditions:
- Diabetes type II
These reviews are annual/6 monthly. You will be called to see one of the practice nurses for your review when necessary.
At the practice we also have attached:
- Chiropodist – for our diabetic patients (GP referral only) currently suspended
- Mental Health Liaison Nurse – By appointment (GP referral only)
- Phlebotomy – Please see Phlebotomy tab for appointment information
- Sexual Health (GUM) Clinic currently suspended
- Contraception – coil/implant fittings
- Substance Misuse
- INR testing & monitoring with Warfarin prescribing
- Minor surgical procedures currently suspended
- Steroid joint injections currently suspended
- Cryotherapy currently suspended
- If you wish to know more about any of these services then please visit our website or get in touch with the Practice.