Welcome to Abertawe Medical Partnership
Due to the sharp rise in COVID-19 infections in our communities, we require that all staff, patients and visitors wear face masks in all clinical and public areas, unless exempt
You may have a reasonable excuse not to wear a face covering if (for example):
- you are not able to put on or to wear a face covering because of a physical or mental illness, or because of a condition or impairment
- you are accompanying somebody who relies on lip reading where they need to communicate and you cannot access a clear face covering
- you are escaping from a threat or danger and don’t have a face covering
From experience in other countries where face coverings have been required, we know survivors of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence sometimes find that wearing a mask triggers flashbacks to traumatic experiences. If that applies to you then this would also be a good reason not to wear a face covering. (GOV, 30/11/2021)
- Remain socially distance at all times
- Only 1 adult/companion with a child for an appointment
We are delighted to have launched a new service called "Ask My GP".
- You can register for askmyGP now without any paperwork.
- All of our registered patients are welcome to use this platform. If you are a parent/carer, you may also use this to contact us on behalf of a patient
- Ask my GP is available between 7 am and 11.30am Monday to Friday and all calls received will be actioned on the same day.
- For more information on Ask My GP please click the link below : How do I make a request? – askmyGP (zendesk.com)
- IF YOU HAVE AN URGENT MEDICAL REQUEST BETWEEN 11.30 AND 6.3OPM THAT CANNOT WAIT PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY VIA TELEPHONE. AFTER 6.30PM PLEASE CONTACT 111 IF URGENT OTHERWISE CONTACT US NEXT DAY AFTER 7 AM.
- If you have a medication query or request please use the link below
- If you have a vaccination query, please email SBU.COVIDBOOKINGTEAM@WALES.NHS.UK. We are unable to answer any vaccination queries on the phone.
- If you want to contact the surgery for any query, you can email Enquiries.W98608@wales.nhs.uk>
- If you wish to leave a compliment or feedback please see under contact details and fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
CLICK BELOW TO CONTACT US!
Repeat Prescription Ordering
Please click here for more information on how to order your repeat prescriptions online!
- PRESCRIPTION ARRANGEMENTS - You may order your prescription as normal, the doors are now open so you may collect from the surgery yourself if preferred. Please contact your local pharmacy to arrange for collection if needed. Alternatively, let us know what pharmacy is most convenient for you and prescriptions will be distributed to your chosen location.
As you will know, Coronavirus has swept across the globe and has now arrived in the UK. If you have travelled to any at-risk countries or have any cold like symptoms, DO NOT COME IN TO THE SURGERY!!! This is to protect both yourselves, patients and staff. Please see the links below for some VERY important information on staying safe.
CORONAVIRUS - PUBLIC ADVICE
Isolation note information --> https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/
(Site updated 26/07/2022)